Maya Consulting is searching for a new ERP Project Manager to join our growing team of ERP professionals.
Our Implementation & Solution Advisory team is looking for an experienced ERP Project manager. In this role you will be responsible for key projects and clients and will play an essential role in the success of the customers’ ERP projects.
Maya Consulting is known for our high-quality services and exceeding customer expectations. We create value together with the customer and the goal is always to see the client succeed in their operations.
You are attributed with conscientious and efficient work methods and are an active team member with an attitude for constant improvement. As a leader you take responsibility and ownership of the success of your teammates and of the project at hand. In your activities you create a trustful relationship with everyone, from clients to teammates.
What we expect from you:
- Proven track record of managing ERP implementation projects
- Strong information technology knowledge i.e. experience with SAP S4 HANA, Microsoft AX, Microsoft Dynamics 365, IFS or Oracle NetSuite
- Ability to manage complex tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand big picture concepts combined with a detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent project planning and execution skills
What we offer:
Apart from a competitive salary package and other valuable benefits, we do our best to provide our consultants with the opportunity to focus on generating results they can be proud of. Therefore, we prefer full-time assignments over multiple smaller ones, which has also proven to be healthier for a good work-life balance. For us the eagerness to learn and willingness to take responsibility combined with great energy and attitude are just as, if not more important, than just knowledge of subject matter. Maya is a team where you will work with colleagues you can be proud of, and whose support you can count on!
Want to know more about this role?
Contact for additional information
+358 50 433 1647
+358 40 7609795